KH Charts is a distributor of official Electronic Navigational Charts (ENCs) from PRIMAR and IC-ENC that can be loaded onto an Electronic Chart Display Information System (ECDIS), simply and efficiently.
Official ENC cells produced by these Regional ENC Co-ordination Centres (RENCs) provide comprehensive worldwide coverage allowing for safe navigation covering major seaway routes, approaches, coasts, ports and harbours.
- Official data from the RENCs - PRIMAR and IC-ENC
- Comprehensive global coverage
- Fully compliant with SOLAS regulations
- Simple, reliable and secure distribution
- Tailored updating services
- Flexible license subscriptions
- First class customer and technical support
Fully compatible and interactive with all other ChartCo services including PassageManager™, ChartCo's flagship software that allows vessels to plan voyages and purchase and manage their paper and electronic charts holdings simply, safely and effectively.
With ENCs and PassageManager™, we provide the ideal solution for the transition from paper to electronic charts, and can deliver value-added information including port data, piracy information and weather services.
- Same-day Quotations
- Automated Permit Renewals
- Vessel Coverage review
- Basket File Management
- Efficient ENC Update Management
- Technical Support
KH Charts can provide a range of update options, allowing cost effective and seamless ENC management and ensuring that they are kept fully up-to-date, which is critical in enhancing the safety of the vessel.